Since 1991, Aithent has helped advance operational efficiency and performance by developing and applying technology in uniquely effective ways. Aithent’s enviable record of innovation includes:
- The automated licensing and regulatory system used by state insurance departments across the U.S.
- Internet banking and investment banking solutions for some of the largest North American banks
- A comprehensive case management system employed by banks, insurance firms and Medicare/Medicaid administrators to handle all aspects of fraud investigations
- A multi-faceted online resource for insurance companies, brokers and agents that provides essential certification services, continuing education, business productivity tools and professional networking capabilities; and
- A comprehensive clinical trial management information system that serves 21 of the top 25 medical research centers in the U.S.
Clients who benefit from Aithent’s innovations include the States of Arkansas, Delaware, Maryland, New York and Washington, among others, AAA Life, AIG, AXA Financial, Great West Casualty, Prudential, Willis, JP Morgan Chase, CIBC, RBC Dexia, TD Bank, GIS, Metastorm and Velos.
In addition, Aithent has a strong track record in re-engineering and transforming proprietary legacy systems to mobile and secure Web-base business applications for third party software vendors utilizing the most stringent quality assurance processes across multiple disparate development locations.
Aithent also designs and manages a wide range of technology transition and transformation projects for companies and organizations of all sizes.