With the audacity of fraudsters growing more persistent and wide spread, it is becoming difficult to detect and manage fraudulent activity. It is important to be able to track the trends of fraud at your institution and realize your overall risk exposure and net loss.
A solution is needed to build and maintain investigative cases, provide fraud detection, and track your institution’s overall risk exposure and net loss.
Fraud Management Solutions
- Aithent provides a high tech solution with the following features & benefits:
- Alerts & Analytics: Leverage predictive and behavioral rules to all types of fraud. Predictive rules are based on your institutions historical data.
- Custom Rules: Ability to design rules from the ground up in addition to modifying thresholds
- Ad-hoc Reporting: build and design reports specifically suited for your institutional needs
- SAR E-filing: Automatically trigger, track, and electronically submit fraud Suspicious Activity Reports (SARs)
- Comprehensive Case Management: fully investigate your instances of fraud, discover trends, and build reports
- Alert Manager: Assign, decision, and track alerts all from one screen
With Aithent you will receive excellent support throughout the lifetime of our solutions, quick deployment, industry experts to guide you through set up with best practices and workflows.
BSA/AML officers face constantly evolving challenges from criminals and terrorists and from regulators. While criminals and terrorists continue to adapt and invent new ways to launder money, regulators, to counter the ever-increasing threat, are evolving compliance requirements and heightening their focus on enforcement of the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) and anti-money laundering laws. Aithent’s AML solution delivers a comprehensive platform that leverages state-of-the-art analytics to generate alerts and a comprehensive integrated alert and case management platform to facilitate compliance with all key regulations including BSA, Patriot Act and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) requirements.
Click here to learn more about Aithent’s BSA/AML Solution.
Enterprise Case Management
The ever growing products and channels for customer access to their accounts appears to be satisfying your customers’, but it is also attracting the attention of criminals and fraud rings who are trying to hurt your customers and steal your money. Criminals look to exploit any and all vulnerabilities at your financial institution; across product lines and geographic regions. Regardless of institutional size, a solution that covers both fraud and BSA AML is needed, that allows for the sharing of information as needed, while keeping cases and sensitive information separate.
Click here to learn more about Aithent’s enterprise financial crimes management solution.
Maintaining an easy to use unauthorized transaction or dispute claim system for your customers is important. It needs to be easy to use to maintain good customer support. With the strict timelines required through regulation E, financial institutions need a dispute solution that will allow for them to quickly and efficiently manage their dispute process.
Click here to learn more about Aithent’s dispute solutions.