Complaints management has become an integral part of operations and a critical issue for banks and credit unions.
Aithent Complaints Manager (ACM) improves customer loyalty and satisfaction while reducing costs of processing complaints.
ACM ensures all complaints are registered and received by the institution; ACM efficiently manages the complaint life cycle ensuring compliance with the financial institution’s business practices and most importantly, to the customer’s satisfaction. From a customer service standpoint, data can be collected and shared more efficiently; complaints can be reviewed and resolved quickly. ACM tracks and captures customer complaints from initial reporting through to final disposition.
A Customer-centric Solution for Automating Complaints
All related complaint life-cycle documentation is maintained by ACM while analytics can be applied to identify areas for improvement within the system. Multiple complaints by a customer can be managed individually or grouped together.
Specialized forms catering to unique needs can be developed to help with the complaint intake process and enable customers to communicate with the financial institution by mobile device, the web, email or telephone.
To discover more about the Aithent Complaints Manager:
- Comprehensive complaint management system
- Incorporate best practices to ensure compliance with internal and external policies
- Track and manage complaints across multiple divisions and services
- Maintain a complete audit trail of steps taken
- Improve productivity and customer loyalty
- Leverage predictive and behavioral rules
- Use analytics to update processes and improve training