The following terms and conditions will be deemed to have been accepted by the User on usage of the web site www.aithent.com. You are requested to read them carefully before you use the services of this site.
- The term User shall refer to the user who is browsing the site. The term Aithent shall refer to Aithent Inc. The term Site refers to www.aithent.com owned and monitored by Aithent.
- Aithent may terminate User’s access at any time for any reason. The provisions regarding to disclaimer of warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination. Aithent may monitor access to the Site.
- All content present on this site is the exclusive property of Aithent. The software, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this site belong to Aithent. No material from this site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished, uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission from Aithent. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties. Aithent is a registered trademark of Aithent Limited. This trademark may not be used in any manner without prior written consent from Aithent Limited.
- Aithent does not make any warranties, express or implied, including, without limitation, those of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any information, data, statements or products made available on the Site.
- The Site, and all content, materials, information, software, products and services provided on the Site, are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Aithent expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Aithent shall have no responsibility for any damage to User’s computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, information from the Site.
- AITHENT AND ITS DIRECTORS, OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION OR THE LIKE) ARISING OUT OF (A) THE USE OF THE SITE, (B) THE CONTENT ON THE SITE, (C) WEB SITES LINKED TO THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT, GOODS AND/OR SERVICES PROVIDED THEREIN (D) ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION WITHIN, OR CONTENT OF, THE SITE, AND/OR (E) THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE AND CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN (INCLUDING, BUT NOT NECESSARILY LIMITED TO, LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL OR SAVINGS, DOWNTIME, DAMAGE TO OR REPLACEMENT OF PROGRAMS AND DATA), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE (BUT EXCLUDING CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH) EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. AITHENT CANNOT AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE CONTINUOUS, UNINTERRUPTED OR SECURE ACCESS TO THE SITE. THE PROVISIONS OF THIS PARAGRAPH WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OF THIS AGREEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Aithent harmless from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content and services provided on the Site.
- The information contained in the Site has been obtained from sources believed to be reliable. Aithent disclaims all warranties as to the accuracy, completeness or adequacy of such information.
- Aithent makes no warranty that: (a) the Site will meet your requirements; (b) the Site will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis; (c) the results that may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site will be accurate or reliable.
- You are responsible for complying with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you are accessing this site and you agree that you will not access or use the information on this site in violation of such laws. Unless expressly stated otherwise herein, any information submitted by you through this site shall be deemed non-confidential and non-proprietary. You represent that you have the lawful right to submit such information and agree that you will not submit any information unless you are legally entitled to do so. Because of the open nature of the Internet, we recommend that you not submit information you consider confidential.
- The Site provides links to web sites and access to content, products and services from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the Site. You agree that Aithent is not responsible for the availability of, and content provided on, third party web sites. The User is requested to peruse the policies posted by other web sites regarding privacy and other topics before use. Aithent is not responsible for third party content accessible through the Site, including opinions, advice, statements and advertisements, and User shall bear all risks associated with the use of such content. Aithent is not responsible for any loss or damage of any sort User may incur from dealing with any third party